Buyer Beware! Modelersormice.com "selling" my M7's

Tactonyx

I'd like to bring this to everyones attention, I have found images of my Halo M7 SMG on the Modelers or mice website offering my smg for sale. The images came out of my online photo gallery and have been photoshopped. There is no mistaking it, I know my stuff from a mile away.
Do not do business with these guy's as they do not have permission to sell my smg and they don't have a copy of my smg to sell. They will rip you off.

It's the downside to letting new members just come and join any time. They can come in and find interesting stuff and then either recast it or use pics. In this case it may not have been a member but it wouldn't shock me if they heard about his work from someone on here.

For that boasts of being "Your last stop" in props they don't have a lot which is good if they are recasters.

I see from this picture of a past item that they used to carry that Star trek agonizor that everyone and their monkeys uncle recasts.
agonizer.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back