Burn Notice - Michael Westen

Extremador

So I searched here and didn't find a thread, so I thought I'd make one.

So I'm not here to talk about what kind of glasses he wears or his watch -- everyone and their mother knows that one. I'm here to discuss the many suits he wears in the show.

Starting with the most famous one: the tan suit.

I don't know exactly what it is, but from what I've read and researched, it appears to be the Calvin Klein Tan Tic Suit Men's Calvin Klein Tan Solid Suit Separates Coat - Men's Wearhouse. (Here's a big picture of Westen: http://images.wikia.com/burnnotice/images/7/73/Michael_westen1.jpg)

His other main suit is one that can be many different brands (as well as the main one, unfortunately). Here's some pictures:
michael-westen.jpg

michael-westen.jpg

One of the many shirts he wears: Theory white pinstripe 'Kale WP FC.Debonair' button front shirt at Bluefly

I used to have a list of a bunch of stuff, but lost it all in a drive that got wiped.

Anyone have any input here? I'm also going to try to find all the info on USA Network forums, which I'm sure has been posted a trillion times already.

It's more likely they custom make his suits for the show. I'm sure they have a very good costume and wardrobe department. They would have multiples of every costume, including stages of distress, or damage, as needed when they will likely be trashing his suits left and right.

I remember in one episode, when questioned by the bad guy about being a cop, he opened the jacket and said it was Armani. Showed the tag too.

I remember in one episode, when questioned by the bad guy about being a cop, he opened the jacket and said it was Armani. Showed the tag too.

I wonder if they just threw the tag in there to fit it with the script. The Calvin Klein jacket I linked looks a lot like the one in that picture. The buttons are darker, but you can just buy some medium brown buttons.

That grey suit also looks amazing. I've always wanted the exact light color suits for the summer, and for when I move to Miami :D

Anybody remember the episode where he had the black suit with the red shirt and black tie (where he was supposed to be "the devil"? That was an awesome episode!

Anybody remember the episode where he had the black suit with the red shirt and black tie (where he was supposed to be "the devil"? That was an awesome episode!
N7WeW.jpg

Doing the snap thing:
OUHDf.jpg

Burn Notice is and has been for a while now, my #1 show.

more info (some you may already know):

What does Jeffrey Donovan aka Michael Westen wear? | MEN STYLE POWER

same story posted here:

What does Jeffrey Donovan aka Michael Westen wear? « Mens Style

Which doesn't really help at all :( It's one thing to say the brand, but a completely different thing to actually say the name of the suit. It's like if they said, "Fiona drives a Hyundai." Huh?! WHICH ONE?! lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back