Burke 115 TOS Bridge Chair Conversion

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JW Foust

Recently did this Burke 115 conversion. The upholstery and triangles are all Ralph Miller products, who does a fantastic job on these! This is the slip-on version. Just a whole lot easier than cutting into the chair. The paint was Rustoleum Harbor Blue, which is OK, but just a hair too saturated to my eye. It photographs well enough. This was one of the non-swiveling chairs, so I avoided any mechanism repair issues. I'm not real satisfied with the finish, but the pics didn't pic it up, so I may be overcritical.

105_2233.JPG

105_2239.JPG
105_2233.JPG 105_2239.JPG
105_2237.JPG
105_2237.JPG 105_2248.JPG 105_2245.JPG
105_2248.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Starbase101

Sr Member
Looks great. I was considering the arm-rest version for my office remodel but decided I'd much rather have castors on the feet. Krylon "Peekaboo Blue" is a near dead-on color for these chairs.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.