bumper sticker?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Paintninja

Indeed, I had some made years back, if you've ever attended Dragon*Con you probably have one.
And still looks just as good today, no fade, no peel! May I be of service?

3in.jpg

leatherneck

Indeed, I had some made years back, if you've ever attended Dragon*Con you probably have one.
And still looks just as good today, no fade, no peel! May I be of service?

3in.jpg

I have had one of these on my Jeep for the last couple of years. They are great quality, no fading or peeling. I could use a couple more as well!

Paintninja

Ok, sorry, I posted up then went camping. Gotta admit I didn't expect this kind of response
though. I currently have four (4) in stock and can have plenty more made. All details on purchase
can be found in "Member Buy & Sell" under "Pred tri-lazer graphix". :)

SMOKE

I use the same sight/trilaser target on the back of the shirts I make. I can do this decal too. The file is actually already set up, just have to scale it to whatever size you want.
Here's a link to my sales thread..
http://www.thehunter...ts-banners-ect/

Vector File Sample.
readytocut.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: