Building The Death Star - PRODUCTION

That's no moon!!
(I know it's probably been said dozens of times but it seems appropriate)

Fantastic progress from someone who has watched this from the beginning!

Oh wow, that's absolutely fantastic!

After this you can make a to-scale Alderaan....

I just finished my to-scale Alderaan.

full

Thanks for the latest pics PHArchivist! This thing is so absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! I love seeing a new update every time!!! You have truly built one of the nicest Studio Scale replicas out there. You should be damn proud of the INCREDIBLE level of detail and faithfulness to the original. We always see the 'little things' that endlessly bug us, but in reality, a build like this is just Stunning and gives all of us so much joy just gazing and admiring your mad skills!!
Thanks for continuing to share your journey with us!!
Sean

Thanks for the latest pics PHArchivist! This thing is so absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! I love seeing a new update every time!!! You have truly built one of the nicest Studio Scale replicas out there. You should be damn proud of the INCREDIBLE level of detail and faithfulness to the original. We always see the 'little things' that endlessly bug us, but in reality, a build like this is just Stunning and gives all of us so much joy just gazing and admiring your mad skills!!
Thanks for continuing to share your journey with us!!
Sean

Amazing compliments, my friend - thanks!

That is insane to the n'th degree. Mind completely blown every time I look at this. You my friend are a freaking dot maniac. Scale destroyers anyone ?

Want to show someone some pics from this thread...I read the first post and you say you think it should take 6 to 12 months to finish.....11 years later and still not quite done. But I sure have no room to talk after taking like 20 years to build a star destroyer thats not even close to accurate...haha.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back