Building a full size X-34 Land Speeder

Propbuilder42

I am new to this Board though I have heard it referred to as the definitive place to get accurate answers to prop questions. I am thinking about building a screen accurate X-34 land speeder like Luke used in A New Hope. Can you point me in the direction of where I might be able to purchase the fiberglass body as a start?

Thx

I am new to this Board though I have heard it referred to as the definitive place to get accurate answers to prop questions. I am thinking about building a screen accurate X-34 land speeder like Luke used in A New Hope. Can you point me in the direction of where I might be able to purchase the fiberglass body as a start?

Thx
I don't think anybody just offers that. I would need to do the research the best you can and make that on your own.

Thanks for the feedback. I saw an episode of Junkyard Empire in which they found someone in FL, I believe, that had a mold so I thought someone might be selling the bodies.

One of our members purchased some moulds some time ago, Might be worth contacting him to see if he still has them

Full size or go home. Go for it! I say chase the moulds. They will be sitting on a shelf somewhere collecting dust. I am sure you could track them down and do a deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back