Build TFA F11d Blaster WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fly4v

Sr Member
Looks to be a good start. As you say rough but see the shape already.
From all the 3d images people have come up with should be an easy matter to develop the templates for the build and the additional butt-stock is off the shelf if you want the long gun.

Darth Lars

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The biggest detail of the TFA blaster (which some people miss) is that the barrel is not aligned with the back of the receiver. The barrel is higher up. This allows the folding stock to be straight.

hellworker

yes indeed, but still having problem on deciding the right one to build. im still currius on size on both blaster. i still think that there is two different sizes. the one that he hold his look little bit bigger. that just my though. Graphic1..jpg

hellworker

Graphic2.JPG P1010042.jpg P1010044.jpg
The biggest detail of the TFA blaster (which some people miss) is that the barrel is not aligned with the back of the receiver. The barrel is higher up. This allows the folding stock to be straight.
this couple days i've been thinking about what you said,, maybe i found the problem, and i decide to cut the barrel from middle section and rise about 5mm up.