bug arrived

medorik

Thanks Dan

amazing as always

I founded also in the box a very black hair...... I'm going to clonate it....If I'm luky I'll have my personal Narin to sculpt my stuffs

Thanks Dan

amazing as always

I founded also in the box a very black hair...... I'm going to clonate it....If I'm luky I'll have my personal Narin to sculpt my stuffs :)

How come I didn't get a hair with mine?!!!!!!

Yes this is a fantastic kit with crisp clean castings, although I think I was a bit spoilt by the Death Hunter which has no real work to be done regarding fitting of parts - this one has some dremmeling and filling mainly on the Preds leg join, but as you say, amazing as always, can't wait to get it painted :(

csoldier said:
Absolutly right.....maybe in the last time narin has some problem with the legs, in particolar way for the left leg.....same work to do for the rogue (I'm goin to finish for the next week, and I'll post photos for advisor from the experts) and a little with the wolf too.

I really love the narin work so I could spend 2 hour of work more and putty for them!!!! :lol:

Mauro

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back