Buffy Props -- Cool Items Coming Up

philippes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll be auctioning the following original Buffy the Vampire Slayer props late this week or sometime next week. I thought some of the board members would be interested in seeing the material.

A lot more Buffy props will also be coming down the pike. Buffy fans know what these are:

buffy_dead_man_party_mask_01.jpg

buffy_faith_device_03.jpg

buffy_faith_knives_01.jpg

buffy_kuhl_amulet_01.jpg

buffy_trick_scroll_02.jpg

Originally posted by Kerr Avon@Jul 19 2005, 10:57 AM
Philippes.

You suck.

:D

I love them.  I can't identify the green jade amulet though.  What's that from?
[snapback]1036589[/snapback]​

That prop is KuhlÂ’s Amulet. I'm still doing research, but I believe it appears in an episode with all the snakes.

Phil

Originally posted by Kerr Avon@Jul 19 2005, 11:01 AM
The mask, knives and soul transfer device should go for a pretty penny.  Pretty important screen used items.
[snapback]1036595[/snapback]​

Actually, the Faith device has already been sold to a private collector. I still wanted to show it, though. The other material will most likely be auctioned.

Phil

Originally posted by philippes+Jul 19 2005, 12:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(philippes @ Jul 19 2005, 12:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Kerr Avon
@Jul 19 2005, 11:01 AM
The mask, knives and soul transfer device should go for a pretty penny.  Pretty important screen used items.

Actually, the Faith device has already been sold to a private collector. I still wanted to show it, though. The other material will most likely be auctioned.

Phil
[snapback]1036596[/snapback]​
[/b]

Do you have more shots of it? Back? Sizing? :D

Originally posted by Kerr Avon+Jul 19 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kerr Avon @ Jul 19 2005, 11:04 AM)</div>
Originally posted by philippes@Jul 19 2005, 12:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kerr Avon
@Jul 19 2005, 11:01 AM

Phil
[snapback]1036596[/snapback]​

Do you have more shots of it? Back? Sizing? :D
[snapback]1036597[/snapback]​
[/b]

Here are some additional images. The base of the prop was constructed from a unique Dunhill lighter:

buffy_faith_device_02.jpg

buffy_faith_device_01.jpg

Phil

Great props. I'm a huge buffy fan. Very interested in seeing all of your props. I am currently looking at finding a copy of the Sunnydale map.
sunnydale_map.jpg

Greg

Wow, I made made a replica of the body-swap device a few years back, using crappy screen-caps. I actually got closer than I thought.

Originally posted by Gman666@Jul 19 2005, 01:36 PM
Here is a screencap of the tribal mask.

What other props do you have and when might we see them?

Greg
[snapback]1036706[/snapback]​

Thank you very much for that.

Everyone please note that everything I'll be offering from Buffy will be "screen-used" or thereabouts.

Phil

I've seen those masks on Ebay. Aren't they a licenced item (along wth The Judge & The Master)?

Fairly cheap and all latex. It is a representation of how the mask looks when worn. In the episode, it conforms itself to the wearer making an embedding sound. That is the big difference. You can tell by the below pic. I think it is good for the price just to have in a collection.

2610.jpg

Greg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back