Budget jawa complete. Dirty little scoundrel inside :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

_Lee_

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

Hope all is well. So after deciding to take a break from the hobby i decided to build a lifesize Jawa. I owned one years ago but sold it on due to space issues. This is 80% complete now and there are only a few bits left to do. Best thing is that it has cost me the best part of £25 so far
and a bit of work. Price list:

2 brown fleece throwover blankets £3 each
Eyes £4
Ammo bag £10
Mannequin head £3
gloves £1

Used some pipe fittings i had to make the mannequin, an old wine rack for the base plus some old black material and loads of bubble wrap. Not 100% finished yet as i need to source a cheap bandolier :) I made the Ion pack from a bit of spare 5x2 and made the blaster last year using items found in my bucket of delights in the garage :)

Not an amazing looking onem, but he is getting there. Sorry for the camera blurs etc, just wanted to show a progress pic.

LeeSAM_4037.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and i used some spray cans to dirty the little runt up :)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

_Lee_

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

So I just finished making the bandoliers and dirtying him up a little more and he is more or less complete. Total cost of build £30 :)

Any advice / pointers appreciated.

Lee

Attachments

Last edited:

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Amazing Jawa ... next take a picture with real light or outdoors and no flash so the face becomes much darker and the glowing eyes will pop :)

Chaim

_Lee_

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys. After looking again i need to weather the bandoliers a bit. Im going to give the base a special spray job ala Tatooine aswell as making the gun stock a darker brown.

Power Droid 1/2 scale next.Havent got room for a bigger one :)