Budget Cardboard Predator Bios

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AlienatedPredator

I have a physics boat project due in April, but I got a head start because I had some time during spring break. I made these 3 bio masks to go with the theme for my team's boat. Me and my partners will each wear one of these bios on the day of the event. I havent started the details on the boat yet, but I'll post pics with the time comes. As for now here are some pics of the bios I have made. Trust me they look alot better in person.

Scar Bio
DSCN0823.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

Scanner/Tusk Bio
DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

Modified Sub-Zero Bio
DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

All 3 Bios
DSCN0831.jpg

Each one was made from cardboard and foamies, took about 2 hours on each one. Next week im gonna add head detailing and dreads! :)

DSCN0823.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AlienatedPredator

Wow my fellow members must be gasped with amazement. These things didnt cost me a cent lol. I made them from materials just laying around the house, not only that they are pretty accurate to fit a predator latex mask head. Also there good for the budget ;)

Didact

The Mouth are need to be less wide. After that it would look extra extra great.

Looks really good considering the fact that it didnt really cost you a cent. Keep up the great work

AlienatedPredator

The Mouth are need to be less wide. After that it would look extra extra great.

Looks really good considering the fact that it didnt really cost you a cent. Keep up the great work
the "mouth", im assuming thats the front, the nose maybe lol. Anyway its only like 4in (width) x 5in (length)

hez1

Yeah, the Mouth/Nose ;) Just bigger then normal.
Could just be the pic...if you get the camera too close in it distorts it just like that. Either way, that's an awesome job given the materials used and should look pretty killer out there on your boat!

AlienatedPredator

Could just be the pic...if you get the camera too close in it distorts it just like that. Either way, that's an awesome job given the materials used and should look pretty killer out there on your boat!
Thanks man, ya I believe it distorted it, because they look normal size in real view. I'll post some pics of the boat when I start add the "predarish" details, maybe some thrusters/rocket boosters or somekind of propulsion system on the sides to make it look like a predator's ship and a main computer board in the driver seat.