Budget Build Pred Under £100

Atlantean

Hi all, My buddy needed a suit for a con this weekend in London and asked if I could maybe help him out with a costume, Seeing as I had a lot of spare pred stuff kicking around and a very crappy Rubies suit. I threw it all together with a splash of paint, Latex and Glue and this is what I came up with...

IMAG0307.jpg

All for under £100 not bad if I do say so myself.
I'll put some more WIP photos up at a later date with a full list of what I used.

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad at all for a budget. You have a lucky friend for sure. IF you would like to replace the cloth strip dreads at some point though I've seen yarn used with relative sucess for dreads...

or5b3t.jpg

The original dreads LadyZero used for her costume where braided yarn, I think it could be built on a bit and works for people on a budget if you have the time to wip them up. She has since updated her own costume with actual dreadfalls but I still think the yarn was worth mentioning as a possability for others.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back