Buck Rogers Thunderfighter SS Blueprints

Nice blueprints.

Some Trivia-

Did you know the design for the Buck Rogers starfighter was originally meant to be used for the Battlestar Galactica Vipers but the design was scrapped and resurrected when Buck Rogers went into production?

JV

Thank you cobywan.. Talk about an offer you can't refuse. My paypal is wizardofflight@hotmail.com any donation would be greatly appreciated.

The next phase for these drawings will include detailed drawings of the individual parts, section cuts of the hull and cockpit drawings, if anyone is interested in that level of detail please let me know. Might get me moving on it again.

An other project that is in the works is a set of blueprints for the new Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider. They are nearly finished, the organic shapes are tough to capture, but not impossible.

Alan

Originally posted by cobywan@Jul 21 2005, 03:06 PM
If you had a Paypal donation link I would put some money into it.
[snapback]1038514[/snapback]​

Originally posted by wizardofflight@Jul 21 2005, 08:27 PM
Thank you cobywan.. Talk about an offer you can't refuse.  My paypal is wizardofflight@hotmail.com any donation would be greatly appreciated. 

The next phase for these drawings will include detailed drawings of the individual parts, section cuts of the hull and cockpit drawings, if anyone is interested in that level of detail please let me know.  Might get me moving on it again.

An other project that is in the works is a set of blueprints for the new Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider.  They are nearly finished, the organic shapes are tough to capture, but not impossible.

Alan

[snapback]1038764[/snapback]​

I'd love to have the cross-sections and cockpit detail. Bring it on.

Question: I have a copy of the cad files for your Enterprise drawings (amazing btw), are you making the cad files available for the Thunder Fighter, too?

James

Originally posted by wizardofflight@Jul 18 2005, 05:37 PM
Finished these awhile back and forgot to post the link.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/wizardoffl...derfighter.html

Feedback and comments always welcomed.

Enjoy

Alan
[snapback]1035950[/snapback]​

Those are really great blueprints. I wish I was in a position to start on a Thunderfighter... but I'm all about galactica these days. Excellent work though..

kudos.

-Gordon

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back