Buck Rogers in the 25th Century toys - how long did the toy line run?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
I started watching Buck Rogers in the 25th Century again, which I haven't seen since the Scifi Channel ran it in the late 90s. Man it's cheesy! Anyway does anyone know how long the toy line ran? I can remember buying figures (SW scale) when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old, which would have been 81/82. I thought the second season ended in 1980. I think I only had a Twiki figure and the Land Rover vehicle.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I started watching Buck Rogers in the 25th Century again, which I haven't seen since the Scifi Channel ran it in the late 90s. Man it's cheesy! Anyway does anyone know how long the toy line ran? I can remember buying figures (SW scale) when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old, which would have been 81/82. I thought the second season ended in 1980. I think I only had a Twiki figure and the Land Rover vehicle.

Looks like MEGO produced the action figures for 3 years.

Buck Rogers 3 3/4″ Action Figures – Mego Museum Galleries