Buck Rogers in the 25th Century paper models

Galactican

Sr Member
Hi fans! :)

I am a newbee here and a big BSG and Buck Rogers fan. My pal Rhaven Blaack and I have teamed up to make BSG and Buck Rogers models - from paper. Out collection is growing and growing. This thread is the ideal place to show them to you.

First of all, this is Buck's blaster.

buckgun1.JPG

It is in 1:1 scale, a tad smaller than the BSG Colonial Blaster.

This is Hawk's Blaster built by Rhaven:

buckgun2.jpg

The design derived from Buck's blaster. Both guns are the same scale and size.

Martin Saenger from Germany has made a stunning replica of the Thunderfighter:

a_Thunderfighter-tn.gif

Rhaven and I have started to make some add-on kits. Up to now there are seven kits available which enable you to e. g. build the quad version or David Jones' concept Starfighter.

Last but not least there is Crichton, the stuck-to-himself robot from season 2.

crichton.jpg

He is in 1:6 scale and fully posable. Unfortunately the neck is too small to actually include a telescoping feature, so I have provided two interchangeable necks (one long, one short).

All these models can be downloaded for free at www.paperaviation.de .

More kits are in progress, such as Dr Theopolis, new Thunderfighter mods and the Draconian bomb which was used by Buck to blow Tigerman sky-high ;) .

If you find other Buck Rogers paper models feel free to post them here. Have fun and enjoy! :)

Great! I have been looking for a ver long time for an affordable model of the TF. When I found this one I was totally blown away. In essence, this model proved that paper models can live up to the real thing. If you try it, don't rush anything. Take your time, there are some pretty fiddly parts which fit only in one distinct position. ;)

I can't seem to get the files (rar) to be recognized by my computer.
Would anyone happen to have a JPG or PDF of that Crichton?
Thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back