BUCK ROGERS Blasters!

Buy now for 9876543.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I built some Buck Rogers blasters for another RPFer and made a couple extra for myself at the same time, but I've decided to sell 'em and give some of the money to local animal shelters.

Blaster #1 is the standard Earth Directorate sidearm from the show. Printed in resin, based on dimensions taken directly from a screen used blaster. Working trigger and light-up LED in the emitter that takes a 9V battery. Weathered to look used & polished like a real blaster would be. /The look I was going for was slightly worn bakelite (the first ever synthetic plastic... you know, like old phones, knobs and steering wheels used to be made out of), which somehow felt fitting! White tdetailing was done with striping, like the original props. Asking $650. Shipping should be $25 worldwide.

1607341702463.png

1607341733735.png

1607341751258.png

1607341717668.png

Blaster #2 is the little 'Derringer-like' used by Buck and the mercenaries in the episode "To Kill a City". The original was made out of sloppily cut Kydex and I was able to replicate the texture. Printed in engineering resin, with decals taken directly from high-res screen-captures, the blaster takes a 2032 buttoncell battery and the emitter lights up when the trigger is pressed. The power-slider can also be adjusted back and forth! Asking $450 and shipping should be $15 worldwide.

1607342012613.png

1607342026971.png

If you want either blaster (or both) please PM ME. DO NOT use the BUY-IT-NOW button because it can cause major problems with Paypal!

Cheers.. and Happy Festivus!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OMG !!! Turned out AWESOME !!! Most accurate BR pistol prop I have ever seen. FREE BUMP !! :)
Thanks for the kind words. I'd almost forgotten these were listed, lol. (I've half a mind to keep 'em. I won't be doing a lot of props over the coming months and it's kinda nice to have at least a few things that I've made. I tend to sell all my personal stuff to buy more materials!)

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked up the derringer, a few months ago; a great little replica with outstanding craftsmanship!

Prop Store