Buck Rogers and Galactica Props

uscm buzz

Ok .. my buddy just ended up with some awesome a$$ Buck Rogers Tv series pistols , rifles and they are real.. Galtactica Cylone Pistol and Rifle also.. Does anybody know some prices from past auctions.. I would love to know how much something like that is worth.. uh.. Ok before somebody gimes me the its only worth what someone is willing to pay jazz.. I mean.. Does Anyone know the Market for something like that..

I dont know if he will want the pics posted.. I will check.. I want to know.. not to sell them.. but cuz I would love to get a few things that may very well be out of my price range.. but a few items are broken.. and I may be able to get those.. .. hmmm just wondering if anybody had seen some former austions before..

Assortment of BR Pistols, Rifles, etc..

Disclaimer: I have not purchased from this seller, and I don't know anything about them. I am only posting this link because they have resin replicas of one of the blasters mentioned in this thread. They might be crooks, and they equally might be the most Stand-Up guys you'll ever meet. I have no idea.

SciFi-models.com has a Buck Rogers pistol for 45 pounds (sorry, I'm in the US and don't know where to find the British Pound symbol). According to www.xe.com that works out to $79.24 in US Dollars.

They don't have any Cylon Weapons, but their TOS Colonian Blaster goes for 65.99 pounds. That's $116.25.

I was watching an auction on eBay for a Colonial Blaster that went over $125.00. Unfortunately I didn't notice the final price. I wasn't going to pay more than $125, so I took it out of my watch list at that point. Again, that was a Colonial weapon and not a Cylon, so I'm not sure how hwlpfull that is.

Ok guys anybody able to identify these..? let the games begin..

Gunz_017803.jpg

Originally posted by uscm buzz@Jan 28 2006, 02:41 PM
Ok guys anybody able to identify these..? let the games begin..

Gunz_017803.jpg

[snapback]1170529[/snapback]​
Buck used that gun and holster I believe in "Plot to Kill a City"

The gun was used by various bad guys in the first season and by Hawk in the second season. The holster is a Draconian holster.

Yea I knew the pistol was pretty common.. there were several used in the ep the fighting 69th.. by the bad guys guards.. I thought the holster might have been quinces from plot to kill a city as it matches his belt.. buck is wearing all black.. but I will look again..

Ok so it might be a draconian holster.. that sounds cool.. I guess I gotta go look at the 1st episode..

Originally posted by uscm buzz@Jan 31 2006, 01:24 AM
ok Galactica.. hmmm heres a wierd one.. dont know..

Gunz_017802.jpg

[snapback]1172182[/snapback]​

That'd be a "NUMO" or a "PNEUMO" from the episode "The Lost Warrior" or maybe from "The Magnificent Warriors" of TOS Galactica.

One of them was just up on eBay a few days ago.

-Gordon

The rifle with the rear cross site.. I think its a pellet rifle.. without the front pump forgrip which woudl explain the canister with the warning on it.. I think its a Benjamin pelletrifle.. dont think they make them anymore.. but they did back then..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back