BTTF: Where can I find the presto log gauge graphic?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

imanzano

Hi,

I'm looking for the Back To The Future 3 Presto Log gauge Graphics to create a prop. Where can I find it ?
Thanks!

1165949904.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

imanzano

it is pretty similar to an old nautical barometer. Because I can't afford that :D I did it in 3d print.
I made the whole gauge in 3d print. I'm still working on it but it is pretty similar. Based on images I made it in 6inches diameter.

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
I'm just asking, because I saw some on eBay in different sizes. Looks nice fir my display. But I would prefer one with the correct needle. Is it also possible to print the needle in 3D?

imanzano

I made one in 3d but I did print it yet, I'm trying to adjust the measurements to make it as accurate as possible.
(It looks better than the screenshot :D )
Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 14.13.46.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.