BTTF western union letterhead question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Does anyone know where to find the correct Western Union letter head for on the letter that doc leaves for Marty? I didn't want to borrow it from someone else's letters so I figured I'd ask.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I saw that one.. i'm making a version from the Family guy starwars movie where it's addressed to luke. I didn't want to go borrowing the letterhead from anyone without permission.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's another one if you need it. :cool

1885Page3.png

Wes R

Legendary Member
Cool I have to do the ink blots. I have my sheets of paper drying out after soaking them in tea. The paper probably isn't accurate but it's Family guy for crying out loud lol.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.