BTTF western union letterhead question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Does anyone know where to find the correct Western Union letter head for on the letter that doc leaves for Marty? I didn't want to borrow it from someone else's letters so I figured I'd ask.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I saw that one.. i'm making a version from the Family guy starwars movie where it's addressed to luke. I didn't want to go borrowing the letterhead from anyone without permission.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I saw that one.. i'm making a version from the Family guy starwars movie where it's addressed to luke. I didn't want to go borrowing the letterhead from anyone without permission.
I don't mind, borrow away!

Wes R

Legendary Member
Cool. I'll give you credit when I post it. Just figured it's something off the wall for fans to have.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Cool I have to do the ink blots. I have my sheets of paper drying out after soaking them in tea. The paper probably isn't accurate but it's Family guy for crying out loud lol.