BTTF Welcome to Hill Valley Sign

madmacs

I'm assembling a near full size Welcome to Hill valley sign.
I'm having difficulty locating the "A Nice Place to Live" font. Any sugguestions? I've found a few replicas out there None of them use the correct font. I know I have seen it before, but i'm coming up empty on the font matching sites, and have posted it on the Whatthefont forum.

So far I have the Hill Valley font.

The "Welcome" at the top is close to Microgamma (Eurostyle)

I haven't matched the "Please Drive Carefully" font yet.

I spent the night last night doing all the organization emblems. I have them all now in SVG format if anyone wants them. There is room for improvement on the colors and authenticity, if anyone would like to make them awesome that would be great! I'll make the sign available as well.
Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 10.46.42 AM.png
Here's the original
welcome hill.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not on RPF often enough to give timely responses, but here are the files for the Hill Valley sign.

Attachments

• Finals to E-mail.zip
    392.6 KB · Views: 217
I'm assembling a near full size Welcome to Hill valley sign.
I'm having difficulty locating the "A Nice Place to Live" font. Any sugguestions? I've found a few replicas out there None of them use the correct font. I know I have seen it before, but i'm coming up empty on the font matching sites, and have posted it on the Whatthefont forum.

So far I have the Hill Valley font.

The "Welcome" at the top is close to Microgamma (Eurostyle)

I haven't matched the "Please Drive Carefully" font yet.

I spent the night last night doing all the organization emblems. I have them all now in SVG format if anyone wants them. There is room for improvement on the colors and authenticity, if anyone would like to make them awesome that would be great! I'll make the sign available as well.
View attachment 676316
Here's the original
View attachment 676317
this is amazing. i want to build one of these, and would love the SVG files. I know this is an ancient post in internet years, but looking forward to this project.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back