BTTF Welcome to Hill Valley Sign

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

madmacs

I'm assembling a near full size Welcome to Hill valley sign.
I'm having difficulty locating the "A Nice Place to Live" font. Any sugguestions? I've found a few replicas out there None of them use the correct font. I know I have seen it before, but i'm coming up empty on the font matching sites, and have posted it on the Whatthefont forum.

So far I have the Hill Valley font.

The "Welcome" at the top is close to Microgamma (Eurostyle)

I haven't matched the "Please Drive Carefully" font yet.

I spent the night last night doing all the organization emblems. I have them all now in SVG format if anyone wants them. There is room for improvement on the colors and authenticity, if anyone would like to make them awesome that would be great! I'll make the sign available as well.
Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 10.46.42 AM.png
Here's the original
welcome hill.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

madmacs

I'm not on RPF often enough to give timely responses, but here are the files for the Hill Valley sign.

Attachments

• Finals to E-mail.zip
    392.6 KB · Views: 40

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.