BTTF USA TODAYS **Completely NEW and Improved**

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been wanting to redo these for a couple fo years now. Since I have brand new reference material I was able to start from scratch and completely revamp my USA TODAYS and make them 99.99% accurate.

All the articles are EXACT to the screen used. The photos are even crisper and clearer.

Thanks to Art for your SDCC photos! :thumbsup

I will be fixing the "GANG JAILED" newspaper next. All I have to do is the photo and the article to the right.

Here are the photos of the NEW (on the left) and OLD (on the right)

Let me know what you think.

Dsc03215.jpg

Dsc03223.jpg

Dsc03224.jpg

Dsc03220.jpg

Dsc03222.jpg

Dsc03221.jpg

Dsc03217.jpg

Dsc03219.jpg

Dsc03218.jpg

Dsc03225.jpg

Great job Brad !

But you missed a " in the article ! ;)
just before quoting Beef Tannen : McFly's too law-res for us to associate with him"

Great job Brad !

But you missed a " in the article ! ;)
just before quoting Beef Tannen : McFly's too law-res for us to associate with him"

Aha! Actually on the real prop, there is not the first ". BUT I did see that I added a ' in YOUTH'S instead of a comma.

If anyone else points out descrepencies, please post! I am going to go over these with a fien tooth comb this week.

See here:

Referencearticle.jpg

Wow this is sweet. So was Michael J Fox makin up what he read or was Marty summing up the article after he read it really really quick?

Heck Brad, the old one still looks pretty good but it looks like you got a handle on these.
For your next trick, I'd like a 1:1 Cafe 80's sign...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back