BTTF Time Circuit Keypad Box

gwidaz

Hi everyone, I have been looking for this exact replica for days and could not found one nor I can seem to find anything similar to this. I hope some of you can help me out with this.

I know that this is no longer made as it from an old Apex security box or something like this, anyway, there is no way of getting the original for sure, unless some of you have one in the attic, let me know then.

Can someone tell me where I could get something similar to this? I have keypad (not the exact same but similar kind) and the indicator lights are coming soon. But because I dont have a 3D printer, its hard to find any similar boxes on ebay or even on the entire internet.

I have found some plastic boxes on Serpac website like this one but I would use something like this in case I dont have any similar to the original one.

Another question is if someone have already made one and have printed a 3D copy and would be able to make one as well for me to purchase?

delorean-time-machine-keypad-box-time_1_5a933444211e6b479ac98626f0ba34db (2).jpgdelorean-time-machine-keypad-box-time_1_5a933444211e6b479ac98626f0ba34db.jpgdelorean-time-machine-keypad-box-time_1_58a8419cf6565636ec5164ac8381d7b8.jpgdelorean-time-machine-keypad-box-time_1_5a933444211e6b479ac98626f0ba34db (1).jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back