BTTF Tales from space comic book & Fantastic Story replicas

Sold for 80.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a combined auction for anyone interested in purchasing this as a set with COMBINED SHIPPING. It will be easier than having to deal with refunding shipping overage by using buy it now on each separate listing.

If this is bought as set I will immediately remove the individual sales.

This comic book is a replica from a run here in the junk yard from years ago. I’m not sure who made it though. I have a couple names in my head but I’m not positive. It has a comic inside but it is just a filler comic the maker used.

This is not mint as seen in the photos. This was purposely aged and folded down the center like in the movie as it was in a back pocket.
The second item is a ROLAND replica from Back to the Future. This is his meticulously crafted replica of the FANTASTIC STORY magazine. This is a complete and faithful replica of the original highly sought after magazine.

This is mint wrapped in a comic bag for safe keeping. What looks like discoloration on back cover is the plastic bag folded and taped.
Asking $80 plus combined shipping of $6 in the US. Outside US please message for quote abs don’t just click the buy it now button.

NOT TAKING BEST OFFERS.
A1363B50-1B02-4F0A-AB85-D237714FF865.jpeg
4B65B3BE-BCD7-479B-AA87-963C0956BDDA.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store