BTTF Pt. 1 Halcyon Delorean ?

docbrown2015

Hello, I have a question? need the front box artwork of the Back to the future part 1 delorean from Halcyon models the front box art i have a small image of the pic with the Delorean's lightning rod. but I need it in hi-res, please help?
102_l.jpg
(i need the bttf 1 car art)

I love those artworks, wish I could find them in hi-res. This is all I have for now, I am guessing you might have the same size part one image already.

halcyon_bttf1_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf2_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf3_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf3_railroad_box_art.jpg

The artwork for that BTTF 2 box and that famous limited edition BTTF 2 teaser poster were the same. I flipped the image to show how it matches exactly. Though the unique DMC logo remains the same even after flipping.

bttf2_box_poster_art_comparison.png

I love those artworks, wish I could find them in hi-res. This is all I have for now, I am guessing you might have the same size part one image already.

halcyon_bttf1_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf2_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf3_box_art.jpg

halcyon_bttf3_railroad_box_art.jpg

The artwork for that BTTF 2 box and that famous limited edition BTTF 2 teaser poster were the same. I flipped the image to show how it matches exactly. Though the unique DMC logo remains the same even after flipping.

bttf2_box_poster_art_comparison.png
OMG!! How can I thank you? I wanted these so bad! you have made someone with a horrible life very happy, thank you my friend thank you.

Just to add a note. I have the artwork for the Part III with the whitewall tires. I bought it on eBay about 5 years ago. I don't remember seeing auctions for the other ones, but it's possible they were also sold at the same time. The artwork I have is the huge CMYK transparencies used to make the carton graphics. I will scan them in the very near future so we can all have it in hi-res - they are just not very easy to scan.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back