Done / Completed BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Downfall

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Matt,

Yeah I really don't know what's going on with it, I'm trying to get in contact with them at the minute so I will let you know what happens.

Thanks.
Stephen.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's the Covid crisis. On these days it's a pain to ship stuff to the US. Happened to my replicas, too.

ruscoe

As Downfall knows, we had some real issues with the postal service getting my BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister to me in one piece despite his very careful packaging, but I wanted to let everyone here know that he handled the situation professionally, generously offering his time and money to make it right.

It’s only when faced with an unforeseen problem that you realise whether you bought something from a decent person or a complete butthead. Thankfully, I can confirm that Downfall is a decent person who believes in what he does and is absolutely determined to make his buyers happy.

Here are a couple of photos and a video for those wondering how the rod falls out after turning the base. It’s an absolutely amazing piece!

IMG_20200423_081923.jpg IMG_20200510_190906.jpg

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As Downfall knows, we had some real issues with the postal service getting my BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister to me in one piece despite his very careful packaging, but I wanted to let everyone here know that he handled the situation professionally, generously offering his time and money to make it right.

It’s only when faced with an unforeseen problem that you realise whether you bought something from a decent person or a complete butthead. Thankfully, I can confirm that Downfall is a decent person who believes in what he does and is absolutely determined to make his buyers happy.

Here are a couple of photos and a video for those wondering how the rod falls out after turning the base. It’s an absolutely amazing piece!

View attachment 1304196 View attachment 1304197
View attachment 1304198

This is freak’n wicked! I pray for another run!