Done / Completed BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Downfall

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone,

After years of planning to make a run of Back to the Future plutonium fuel cells, And now that my Pepsi Perfect run is complete I have finally got round to making them. My aim was to make them as screen accurate as I possibly could! I have saved probably every photo that has surfaced of the screen used canisters over the past 10 years.

The only different I have made to my canisters is that I have left the top piece of acrylic unglued to function as a friction fit so that it can easily be removed. This is so that if you wanted to fill it with water you could do so without having to drill any holes and the water could then be easily removed also. All of the acrylic is to the correct dimension and the tube and the centre rod I had shipped over from the U.S so that the measurement matched the imperial measurements of the screen used canisters.

So here is some photos of what I have put together so far, I really only need to attach the red rubber rings that hold the red rods in place and stick the radiation stickers on.

If anyone has any interest in them or wants to know more information please let me know. I will hopefully have some more updates very soon but in the mean time I am happy to answer any questions! : )

20180806_140628.jpg

20180817_153754.jpg
20180819_191227.jpg
20180819_191240.jpg
20180930_163948.jpg
20180930_163941.jpg
20190224_154611.jpg
20190304_184445.jpg
20190401_204629.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.