Interest BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister ($75 plus $18 shipping) -> Plutonium Box @ Page 9!

I had sent you a message about my 2 canisters that I ordered. I cant reply to your message as it says my message contains spam. I'm trying to send you my PayPal info and address.

Hi markpoon . I've just recieved the canister today, but something's weird. One lid is kind of badly embedded into the canister, and the inner tube is not straight, but a bit diagonal, and misaligned with the hole on that lid. I don't want to "force" anything in case I can break it, as I don't know if there are glued pieces or not (it doesn't look so) so can you please tell me what's going on and how can I solve it?
Shipping box didn't arrived smashed at all, just a little dent on a corner, but I think that's for sure not enough to cause damage.
Thanks!

PS: It looks like the side opposite of the lid of the photo has the tube glued to the lid (which is also a little "off" the canister, it's not embedded but a little bit "ouside" of the canister), but there is no hole on that end. How am I supposed to place the plutonium bar and make it fall if one end of the tube doesn't have a hole in it? (canister4.jpeg photo)

Attachments

• canister1.jpeg
    canister1.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 142
  • canister2.jpeg
    canister2.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 149
  • canister3.jpeg
    canister3.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 143
  • canister4.jpeg
    canister4.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hi markpoon . I've just recieved the canister today, but something's weird. One lid is kind of badly embedded into the canister, and the inner tube is not straight, but a bit diagonal, and misaligned with the hole on that lid. I don't want to "force" anything in case I can break it, as I don't know if there are glued pieces or not (it doesn't look so) so can you please tell me what's going on and how can I solve it?
Shipping box didn't arrived smashed at all, just a little dent on a corner, but I think that's for sure not enough to cause damage.
Thanks!

PS: It looks like the side opposite of the lid of the photo has the tube glued to the lid (which is also a little "off" the canister, it's not embedded but a little bit "ouside" of the canister), but there is no hole on that end. How am I supposed to place the plutonium bar and make it fall if one end of the tube doesn't have a hole in it? (canister4.jpeg photo)
hello Ojobenito,

there are 2 bottom plates included, one with hole for the rod to drop down (functional) & another without hole (static), the top lid is removable so you can pour water inside the main canister, maybe this video will help:

Hi again markpoon . That's ok, but my main problem is still there (my main concern was not the intercheangeable lid). The lid with the hole is completely embedded in a weird way, and I think it should have been flushed with the main cilinder but it isn't (please check 1st and 2nd photos), the hole is not alligned with the inner cilinder, and it's just not looking good.
I'm going to record a video of it so you can see it and give me some help..

Private message sent to you with the video markpoon , please check it out.

Last edited:
Hi markpoon . Ok, the top lid came off as you said, but after placing it again evenly, not diagonal as it was, the inner cilinder is still misaligned. Not very clear in photos when looking at the canister from its side, but in person is quite clear that is a little bit leaned, not straight, and I can't re-align it because it keeps getting back to it's leaned position. It seems this has been glued leaned, enough so the plutonium rod won't fit :-(

EDIT: I've added a 4th photo with a ruler making a vertical line, so you can see the that the inner cilinder is indeed leaned, so I think it's a manufacture error. As I said, I can't align it, as it comes back to that leaned position on it's own.

Attachments

• IMG_20210209_113909.jpg
    IMG_20210209_113909.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20210209_113917.jpg
    IMG_20210209_113917.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20210209_113927.jpg
    IMG_20210209_113927.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20210209_114855.jpg
    IMG_20210209_114855.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
EDIT: It seems that the problem I mentioned regarding my unit can be solved by slightly manipulating the cylinder. Now my fuel canister looks better. Hope the glue will hold it all together after that manipulation. Everything is fine for the moment, thanks!

Last edited:
EDIT: It seems that the problem I mentioned regarding my unit can be solved by slightly manipulating the cylinder. Now my fuel canister looks better. Hope the glue will hold it all together after that manipulation. Everything is fine for the moment, thanks!
great news! thanks for sharing!

hi guys,

anyone else interested in our plutonium canisters?

they are $75 each, registered air-mail will cost $18 (10-18 working days delivery) or $27 DHL Express (3-5 working days delivery)

hi guys,

anyone else interested in our plutonium canisters?

they are $75 each, registered air-mail will cost $18 (10-18 working days delivery) or $27 DHL Express (3-5 working days delivery)

Hi Guys,

Check out my ultra cool box for the Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister, professionally made with die cut inner grey foam and the coolest feature is a miniature sound module that's light activated and plays 3 minutes 17 seconds of "Back To The Future" theme song by The Outatime Orchestra when you open the box! How cool is that?

https://streamable.com/pwghuo

Attachments

• box final.jpg
    box final.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Interested depending on price.
Just wanted to ask some questions out of curiosity and with all due respect for your work:

- Is the hole in the right position? I thought it was a little more closer to the edge, but maybe I'm wrong.

- Didn't the original prop turn? Was it static and the hole was on the DeLorean plutonium container? How did Doc pick it up from the top and the plutonium bar did not fall then? (Doc doesn't put is hand on the bottom of the canister to avoid the bar falling)

- Also, I found an original prop photo from propstore, and I THINK you got the top lid wrong. It looks clear to me that the top lid's edge is alligned to the canister, and the lid fits the canister "from the inside". Your prop looks like has the lid fitted from the outside of the canister. The lid looks wider than the canister.
I draw a little explanation in case I'm not saying it right as English is not my native language. Again, this is just what I think, but maybe I'm wrong again. Not trying to debunk your prop, because I've purchased you some props in the past and they're great, but I think the lid on the original prop was made like I'm saying, and your photos look different (I think)

View attachment 1358589View attachment 1358596

Anyway, thanks for making more BTTF replicas!!! Too many are not enough ;-)
If you need any more questions about the prop, I have the screen used prop that I bought from PropStore back in 2015. you can check it on my profile account, or go to Instagram and search my account @nannotyrannus and we can talk more from there!

Still available?
Yes, you can order from our webstore, thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back