Interest BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister ($75 plus $18 shipping) -> Plutonium Box @ Page 9!

Hi markpoon .
Great to hear you have the canisters finished.
I've just made an order and I also added a pizza hut foil bag for a friend (already had one for me when you made the resin pizzas).
Thanks for making this replica. I hope you make more BTTF replicas in the future :)

hi guys,

the off-set printed die cut labels are here & they look fantastic! will start to ship them on friday, 15 jan, stay tuned for the next update (y)

Attachments

• production labels.jpeg
    production labels.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
Hi Mark, hope you're well. I have just put in an order on your website for 1 x Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister and 1 x Back to the Future 2 Grays Sports Almanac Prop + 2 Receipts. Sent by DHL express to the U.K. Let me know if you need any other details by PM. Thank you!

hi guys,

ok, thanks for your orders! I've almost completed packing all orders & both registered mail & DHL orders will be shipped on monday, 18 jan, I will upload the registered/tracking numbers to paypal so please look out for it (y)

Hi Mark!
I just placed an order for 1 plutonium canister with DHL shipping. I included my phone number in the order. Do you still need me to PM my phone number to you?

Thanks for doing these!

-Doug

Hi Mark!
I just placed an order for 1 plutonium canister with DHL shipping. I included my phone number in the order. Do you still need me to PM my phone number to you?

Thanks for doing these!

-Doug
hi doug, no worries, I got it, it's 208-xxx-xxxx right?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back