Interest BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister ($75 plus $18 shipping) -> Plutonium Box @ Page 9!

Hi, markpoon.
Do you have close-up photos of the final production units? Also, any chance of uploading some photos of that original prop you used for reference? Still not sure if I want the static or turnable version, as I always thought the original was turnable, but you said it wasn't. (I don't know how they did the effect, then because the rod didn't fall when Doc picked the canister from the top)
Thanks!
hi Ojobenito,

factory is revising the sample & I will post pics soon. I will offer 1 canister, the bottom plate is interchangeable so it can be both a static & turnable version. the screen used canister is static as the bottom plate is fixed at the bottom.

Attachments

• 71d6F5UCeUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71d6F5UCeUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 71jMuQ68WiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71jMuQ68WiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 263
  • 71LaTK61CCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71LaTK61CCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 71OX2u8s8gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71OX2u8s8gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 71TJk57O2TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71TJk57O2TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 207
hi guys,

I got the factory to make me a new sample, the top lid should be inside the outer tube & rests on the inner tube so I think our canister is now 100% screen accurate ;)(y)

Attachments

• F5056F0B-8126-4E91-918F-4562A58B0E5D.jpeg
    F5056F0B-8126-4E91-918F-4562A58B0E5D.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 71TJk57O2TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71TJk57O2TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 183
hi Ojobenito,

factory is revising the sample & I will post pics soon. I will offer 1 canister, the bottom plate is interchangeable so it can be both a static & turnable version. the screen used canister is static as the bottom plate is fixed at the bottom.

Hi Mark,

if the bottom of the screen used canisters is static, how do you explain the following picture of a screen used canister?

radioactive_plutonium5.jpg

The answer is simple: Both versions are screen accurate. They used both of them in the movie. The turnable one with the double bottom and two holes is the hero version. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for that pic, Roland . It's always good to get new info. Was there just 1 hero prop? When doc opens the case with all the canisters, there is one of them (not the one he picks up) that has the plutonium bar quite quite low compared to the others (I suppose that was a turnable canister that had the 2 holes alligned so the bar was lowered and they missed that.

Thanks for that pic, Roland . It's always good to get new info. Was there just 1 hero prop? When doc opens the case with all the canisters, there is one of them (not the one he picks up) that has the plutonium bar quite quite low compared to the others (I suppose that was a turnable canister that had the 2 holes alligned so the bar was lowered and they missed that.

It's not a so new info. I posted this picture years ago on the RPF when we had a big discussion about the dimensions and the construction of the canisters. The turnable canister on that picture is the only one that I know. But of course there could be more of them.

I've never seen that screen used turn-able canister before, thanks for sharing Roland, seems like our version is going to be pretty accurate after all (y)

hi guys,

ok, just got the revised factory sample yesterday & I I'm happy with it, what do you guys think? the label is home printed just to test out how it looks on the rod, the production label will be professionally offset printed & cut of course ;)(y)

Watch this video to see how your plutonium canister works!
Streamable Video

Attachments

• pc 11.11.1.jpeg
    pc 11.11.1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 233
  • pc 11.11.2.jpeg
    pc 11.11.2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 207
  • pc 11.11.3.jpeg
    pc 11.11.3.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 236
  • pc 11.11.4.jpeg
    pc 11.11.4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
  • pc 11.11.5.jpeg
    pc 11.11.5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 240
Looks great, markpoon .
Just a little thing on the plutonium bar. Maybe you made it longer on the top part? I see the clear part above the sticker quite long. Clear top part of the bar should be about the same height than the sticker (check original props or movie stills), and your clear part looks longer.
Also, bottom part comes off easily for switching them, but will it be safe to fill the canister with water with the bottom part so easy to remove?

Our canister is designed based on the actual dimension of the prop store canister so the length of the plutonium rod is correct. There’s another plate that’s glued to the inner & outer tube so water stays inside the canister, no worries

Looks great, markpoon .
Just a little thing on the plutonium bar. Maybe you made it longer on the top part? I see the clear part above the sticker quite long. Clear top part of the bar should be about the same height than the sticker (check original props or movie stills), and your clear part looks longer.
Also, bottom part comes off easily for switching them, but will it be safe to fill the canister with water with the bottom part so easy to remove?

Attachments

• 668B8ABC-9B98-45A6-B49D-DCB585023A19.jpeg
    668B8ABC-9B98-45A6-B49D-DCB585023A19.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 156

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back