Interest BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister ($75 plus $18 shipping) -> Plutonium Box @ Page 9!

Hi Guys,

Would anyone be interested in a screen accurate BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister? Designed by skylu3Design based on the original screen used prop, 2 versions will be available; functional (rod drops off at the bottom when the outer tube is turned) and static (screed used) and water can be filled into both versions. Factory made me a sample and I'll be getting it in the next couple of days. Let's see a show of hands before we proceed further ;) (y)

INTEREST LIST
01. CrankyScorpion
02. CreamPye
03. 6Speed
04. Dagobah Don
05. breen2057
06. GeoffMartin3299
07. ataru72ita
08. Onkelpsycho
09. wraithride
10. Halliwax
11. jun
12. NickyMabbs
13. doriang
14. Mrfusion115
15. ajhix
16. OncleCharlie
17. Ojobenito
18. LTsmash1200
19. Djblingbling1
20. bttf2fan
21. ZorrotheFox
22. Dera1234
23. Spyhunter2k
24. glottis
25. KramStaar
26. Mycroft147
27. FathomRequiem
28. masterjedi322
29. Macorrie
30. MiamiLoco
31. justy
32. Adomeitw
33. Treeman
34. sizye
35. speederbiker
36. Rachen
37. carl
I’m interested pending price.

Definitely interested! Would dearly love to populate the plutonium case with them but not sure my wallet could handle ordering 12. The sample looks great!

hi guys,

interest list updated. I've gotten the quote from the acrylic factory & production has started ;) (y) price is $75 plus $15 registered air-mail shipping. if you order a full set of 12, pay for 11 & you'll receive 1 absolutely free! that will be $825 plus shipping.

Hi, markpoon.
Do you have close-up photos of the final production units? Also, any chance of uploading some photos of that original prop you used for reference? Still not sure if I want the static or turnable version, as I always thought the original was turnable, but you said it wasn't. (I don't know how they did the effect, then because the rod didn't fall when Doc picked the canister from the top)
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back