Interest BTTF Plutonium Fuel Cell Canister ($75 plus $18 shipping) -> Plutonium Box @ Page 9!

Interested depending on price.
Just wanted to ask some questions out of curiosity and with all due respect for your work:

- Is the hole in the right position? I thought it was a little more closer to the edge, but maybe I'm wrong.

- Didn't the original prop turn? Was it static and the hole was on the DeLorean plutonium container? How did Doc pick it up from the top and the plutonium bar did not fall then? (Doc doesn't put is hand on the bottom of the canister to avoid the bar falling)

- Also, I found an original prop photo from propstore, and I THINK you got the top lid wrong. It looks clear to me that the top lid's edge is alligned to the canister, and the lid fits the canister "from the inside". Your prop looks like has the lid fitted from the outside of the canister. The lid looks wider than the canister.
I draw a little explanation in case I'm not saying it right as English is not my native language. Again, this is just what I think, but maybe I'm wrong again. Not trying to debunk your prop, because I've purchased you some props in the past and they're great, but I think the lid on the original prop was made like I'm saying, and your photos look different (I think)

pLUTONIUM.jpg
Plutonium2.jpg

Anyway, thanks for making more BTTF replicas!!! Too many are not enough ;-)

Last edited:
Man, wish you had posted this about a week earlier. My Gonk one just came in the mail Tuesday. If yours is really half the price I may still be interested depending on funds when it's done.

Interested depending on price.
Just wanted to ask some questions out of curiosity and with all due respect for your work:

- Is the hole in the right position? I thought it was a little more closer to the edge, but maybe I'm wrong.

- Didn't the original prop turn? Was it static and the hole was on the DeLorean plutonium container? How did Doc pick it up from the top and the plutonium bar did not fall then? (Doc doesn't put is hand on the bottom of the canister to avoid the bar falling)

- Also, I found an original prop photo from propstore, and I THINK you got the top lid wrong. It looks clear to me that the top lid's edge is alligned to the canister, and the lid fits the canister "from the inside". Your prop looks like has the lid fitted from the outside of the canister. The lid looks wider than the canister.
I draw a little explanation in case I'm not saying it right as English is not my native language. Again, this is just what I think, but maybe I'm wrong again. Not trying to debunk your prop, because I've purchased you some props in the past and they're great, but I think the lid on the original prop was made like I'm saying, and your photos look different (I think)

View attachment 1358589View attachment 1358596

Anyway, thanks for making more BTTF replicas!!! Too many are not enough ;-)
hi Ojobenito,

thanks for your comments, our top lids is flushed with the outer tube, just like the original prop. I will post better pics when I have the factory sample on hand in the next couple of days. No, the original screen used prop didn't turn, its movie magic, thanks.

Great thing about the top lid. Still curious about how did they do the canister, then. The rod didn't fall when the canister was picked up from the top, but then the rod fell when turned. How?
Will you be able to share some photos from that original prop? I love to see original stuff from the movies, but I understand some people prefer to keep it private :)
Still interested, markpoon

Great thing about the top lid. Still curious about how did they do the canister, then. The rod didn't fall when the canister was picked up from the top, but then the rod fell when turned. How?
Will you be able to share some photos from that original prop? I love to see original stuff from the movies, but I understand some people prefer to keep it private :)
Still interested, markpoon

The original was a cylinder in a cup with a hole, spin the cylinder in the cup until it fell out of the cups hole

hi guys,

ok, the factory sample is here & it's amazing looking! the plutonium cell drops as designed. 2pcs of bottom plates will be included with your canister, 1 with a hole for the rod to drop out like this video but not fixed at the bottom:

and another without a hole that can be fixed onto the bottom. we're getting the factory to change the top lid so it's more screen accurate.

Attachments

• sample1.jpeg
    sample1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 154
  • sample2.jpeg
    sample2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 160
hi guys,

ok, the factory sample is here & it's amazing looking! the plutonium cell drops as designed. 2pcs of bottom plates will be included with your canister, 1 with a hole for the rod to drop out like this video but not fixed at the bottom:

and another without a hole that can be fixed onto the bottom. we're getting the factory to change the top lid so it's more screen accurate.

Wicked!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back