BTTF Nikes - Working versions!

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Did anyone else catch this on Ebay before the auction was pulled? Wish I had capped the whole page.

a4655Nike_1o219.gif

s48889Nike_2u219.gif

p17159Nike_3i219.gif

f39519Nike_4j219.gif

r22675Nike_5b219.jpg

Though they are nice. They are deffinatey NOT screen accurate. I'd love to see someone improve on his design.

*Edited*

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedifyfe @ Jun 22 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]1265664[/snapback]</div>
Though they are nice. They are deffinatey screen accurate. I'd love to see someone improve on his design.
[/b]

did you mean NOT screen accurate?

:p

still pretty darn cool.

Accurate or not, I'd love a pair. I would assume the auciton was Vero'd as the original auction number doesn't show as valid any longer. Guess I'll have to keep watching.

From looking at one of the blog sites it appears the guy running the online petition threw a hissy over these and contacted Ebay/Nike/Whoever to have them removed. At least thats the impression I got...

-Gary

<div class='quotetop'>(SurferGeek @ Jun 22 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]1265990[/snapback]</div>
Accurate or not, I'd love a pair. I would assume the auciton was Vero'd as the original auction number doesn't show as valid any longer. Guess I'll have to keep watching.
[/b]

power laces - they actually had a mat with teh shoes on them for the movie, with somebody underneath pulling the laces shut on que.

its in the commentary on teh dvd

but with technology today with the robotic adidas that adjust to your walking algorithms... i would imagine power laces would not be far off.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back