BTTF Match Made in Space Cover **DONE** PAGE 3!!!

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am reworking my Match Made in Space cover.

Here it is ALMOST finished next to my older cover (left).

I plan of making the text more clear but I have to do it letter by letter and that will take some time.

Dsc03656.jpg

Dsc03655.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BTTF Match Made in Space Cover Request

Hopefullly somebody else will provide you with the Blu-ray screen capture, in the mean time here is screen capture from a 720p source.

This is the only frame in the movie that shows a clear shot of the back cover.

BTTF_Match_Made_In_Space_Back_Cover.png

I tried for an hour but no success...

Of course there are programs for screenshots on blu ray, the normal VLC Player just make DVD shots...

But there is a copy protection on the Back to the Future Blu Rays, it needs the right (not 100% legal) programs to watch the BRs on the Pc and/or make some screenshots...

Sorry, I thought it would work somehow...

There are some high def. pictures out, but no pics from the book... :unsure

Brad I'm at work right now but when I get home I will post them

Brad I'm at work right now but when I get home I will post them

Thanks Mike. Please email them to me so I can have the full res or upload them to a file share.

Thanks brother! I just did a test print of the cover and it looks GOOD! :thumbsup

Maybe this one will help. But I'm not sure if a screenshot is really adequate. By the way: I'm working on this replica too. ;)

attachment.php

Re: BTTF Match Made in Space Cover (GOT IT) Look at the NEW COVER Post #8

Man, that's a night and day difference Brad! Can't wait to see how it looks when you're done.

Here is the George Photo.

This is 8% the size of the file I did but it shows that I did the entire photo correctly:

GeorgeSmall.jpg

11_11_22-21_32_482.jpg

Amazing work so far! Will you be stretching him a tad more vertically, though? Still seems too squat at first glance to me. Just a gut feeling.

Alex

I'll be making a few changes once I get the book that I will be using as the inside.

Looking great bro are you gonna add the white inside flaps too?

Looking great bro are you gonna add the white inside flaps too?

Yep. Once I get the Oxford English book, I will be able to size the cover exactly and it will fit perfectly. Since I can only print 11x17, the inside white part may be a little shorter. If they come out nice enough, I might have someone professionally print them. Maybe like the TRON Digital Frontier covers.

I am able to print larger than 11" × 17" with a color laser printer in 1200 dpi. Will you share your file with us, when you're ready, so we can print it out ourselves?

Will you share your file with us, when you're ready, so we can print it out ourselves?

Not sure yet. I just see all my work being sold on Ebay ALL THE F'N TIME. So I am reluctant to share.

What happens is that either I share or trade the files and people share them or trade them as well (even when people have said that they won't).

... What happens is that either I share or trade the files and people share them or trade them as well (even when people have said that they won't).

Yes, I understand your problem. But the same could happen, if someone buys your paper print. He could scan it in good quality and make his own copies for sale.

Okay, so I will continue the working on my own cover. When I'm finished, I hope Pitbull will give me his screenshot too. I don't want to make money with my own work and so I will publish all my BTTF paper props here for free, when they're finished. So every fan can use them for his prop collection. And if someone trade them: Who cares?

Uhm... What was your file?!?

I remember two files. Old one and a new one... I gave the new one to Pitbull some time ago, but I dont know if that was your file...?!?

I was very happy with the final result, but after seeing yours...

Can we expect other overworked props? A new giant cheque? Never got the old cheque...

That's what I figured but hey it's gonna be really nice once it's completed and we can have a pretty much 100% replica book :love.

I'm really surprised profiles post such really big pics of the props for sale?

Yep. Once I get the Oxford English book, I will be able to size the cover exactly and it will fit perfectly. Since I can only print 11x17, the inside white part may be a little shorter. If they come out nice enough, I might have someone professionally print them. Maybe like the TRON Digital Frontier covers.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back