BTTF Hoverboard parts kits

Buy now for 123456.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
US SHIPPING ONLY

Hate do it but i need sell my Hoverboard stuff. Here is the deal, i bought the lenticular from Phil with Kurtyboy years ago when Phil offered it. When i got it some areas were not perfect. Not sure if this was the begining or the end of the roll but the color is spotty in sections and there are some areas that look like they have some smudges or the dying was not uniform. I ended up giving Kurty the best sections since BTTF is not my thing. (although half stolen by that jerk Grant who said it wasnt that accurate but accurate enough for him to steal, POS) That and since most of the lent is covered by stickers and velcro i figured most of it will be hidden anyways and i am not anal about BTTF props. Please look at pics because i want to be up front it is not perfect lenticular. I've taken pics so it shows the imperfections as well as i can but in general it doesnt look that bad when holding it. The stickers and pink fuzzy i got from Kurty, the velcro i sourced for us. I was going to make a wooden board and a foam board. I do not have the foam board nor the battery or magnet parts. I never found anything for sale worth a darn. Off the top of my head each set is missing some red and white vinyle for the bottom and the round foot pad and rotating bearing thing. This is a great start for someone looking to build an accurate hoverboard. For the wooden board i bought 2 vintage Valterra Jinn boards as they seem to be big enough to cut out the 28 x 8 board (one board is 9-3/4 x 29" the other 9-3/4 x 29-1/2") and the kick looks like the right angle to me.(your milage may vary) The plan was to glue the 2 boards together to get the correct thickness as i believe thats how the original one was made.(again your mileage may vary) Glued together the board will be ~ 7/8" thick. Details on each set below. I am not splitting this stuff up, sorry. If it doesnt sell ill end up building them sooner or later

I ship most everything USPS priority with signature conf. and insurance if over $50

USA shipping only Paypal only. Pm offers but dont expect much movement. lol

Wooden board kit $375 + $20 shipping (i have over $200 in Valterra boards alone)
includes:

2x Valterra Jinn skateboards stripped, grip tape has been removed, one has some paint test spots (no trucks or wheels)
2x pieces lenticular 30" x 8"
2x pieces lenticular 30" x 3/8"
1x piece lenticular 60" x 3/8" ( i dont think its long enough to go around the whole board hence the extra short pieces.)
1x piece pink fuzzy 11-1/2" x ~2"
1 roll pink velcro 1-1/2" wide 10ft long
1 roll green velcro 1-1/2" wide 10ft long
1x dark green vinyl 12" x 4" (bottom stripes)
1x mid green vinyl 8-1/4" x 6" (foot pad)
1x bright yellow vinyl 12" x 4" (top ends)
1x yellow vinyl !2" x 4" ( under "hover board letters)
1x pink vinyl with "HOVER BOARD" letters cut out
1x red vinyl with 2 round "MATTEL" letters cut out
1x white vinyl with 4 round circles for under the mattel.
3x sheets 11" x 8.5" Scor-tape double sided tape
1x sheet 36" x 24" 3M 200MP double sided tape.

QzGmVgJ.jpg

POu4Hnd.jpg

qh3N0Jp.jpg

9HQQ4SS.jpg

mPI6ufN.jpg

gAwLWSb.jpg

VEvPpnl.jpg

UGPj1hy.jpg

Kit #2 $220.00 + 25 shipping (shipping is high because of the big 3m adhesive sheet which is mim 2ft long rolled up.)
includes:

1x piece lenticular 29-1/2" x 8" has a tiny 1/4"x1/4" V cut in one far corner. Should be cut out once trimed to fit the board. See pic.
1x piece lenticular 30" x 8"
2x pieces lenticular 30" x 3/8"
1x piece lenticular 60" x 3/8" ( i dont think its long enough to go around the whole board hence the extra short pieces.)
1x piece pink fuzzy 12" x ~3"
1 roll pink velcro 1-1/2" wide 10ft long
1 roll green velcro 1-1/2" wide 10ft long
1x dark green vinyl 12" x 4" (bottom stripes)
1x mid green vinyl 8-1/4" x 6" (foot pad)
1x bright yellow vinyl 12" x 4" (top ends)
1x yellow vinyl !2" x 4" ( under "hover board letters)
1x pink vinyl with "HOVER BOARD" letters cut out
1x red vinyl with 2 round "MATTEL" letters cut out
1x white vinyl with 4 round circles for under the mattel.
3x sheets 11" x 8.5" Scor-tape double sided tape (small coner cut off one sheet)
1x sheet 36" x 24" 3M 200MP double sided tape. (couple corners have some small sections of material cut off, plenty of sheet left though.)

4nB3iYh.jpg

LRAXGbr.jpg

GyZeXm0.jpg

BpolP5i.jpg

u4LBHNK.jpg

Nlhn9Cn.jpg

FYp2vKb.jpg

UGPj1hy.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump, shipping could take up to 3 days. I have someone taking car of shipping since i am away from home right now. It shouldnt take 3 days but i dont want to press them for doing me a favor. Thanks for your understanding.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store