BTTF - "Einstein's" bowl

MAKE BELIEVE

Master Member
Hi guys

Had this bowl made on glazed clay and printed Roland's Einstein logo on vinyl (the can's label was made by bree)
What do you think?

bowl.jpg bowl2.jpg bowl3.jpg bowl4.jpg bowl5.jpg bowl6.jpg bowl7.jpg bowl8.jpg bowl.jpg

Looks pretty good! I think the bowl is meant to be a little bit smaller in height though! But it looks great :p

Thanks Emma

Yeap I thought of doing it a bit smaller in height but Roland's logo would look too "crowdy" in there. Once in the screen cap there's a small space between the bottom and the top I decided to go this way. Not perfect but i'm happy with it (still have a few more...)

... Roland is always very accurate with the measurements. ...

I never posted a vectorized version of that sticker. Just a small PNG file. The characters use the correct font and have the correct spacing, but no fixed dimensions, since I don't know the actual size of the sticker and the bowl. :)

It looks good! I have wanted to find a bowl also and put EINSTEIN on one side and my dogs name on the other so I can spin it around and he can use it. (he wouldnt use it if it had the wrong name though lol)
I think the bowl should be a little shorter and wider as well but I would be happy with that in my house.

I like it. I agree with it being too tall. I think the sides should be straight up and down. One of the kal kan ads I saw had a bowl that looked like the moive one but it said kal kan on it. I wonder if they used a kal kan one and just put Einstein's name on the other side?

I never posted a vectorized version of that sticker. Just a small PNG file. The characters use the correct font and have the correct spacing, but no fixed dimensions, since I don't know the actual size of the sticker and the bowl. :)

Reason why I wrote ..."(my mistake then)"
This is a prop that I had been looking for a long time. Sadly had never found the correct "design" so when bree posted his can label I thought it was time to had it made.
100 or 95% accurate in height I'm happy with it and think it goes very well with the can - both make a great display on the BTTF prop collection

I like it. I agree with it being too tall. I think the sides should be straight up and down. One of the kal kan ads I saw had a bowl that looked like the moive one but it said kal kan on it. I wonder if they used a kal kan one and just put Einstein's name on the other side?

Do you have a picture of that bowl?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back