BTTF - "Einstein's" bowl

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks pretty good! I think the bowl is meant to be a little bit smaller in height though! But it looks great :p

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Looks pretty good! I think the bowl is meant to be a little bit smaller in height though! But it looks great :p
Thanks Emma

Yeap I thought of doing it a bit smaller in height but Roland's logo would look too "crowdy" in there. Once in the screen cap there's a small space between the bottom and the top I decided to go this way. Not perfect but i'm happy with it (still have a few more...)

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You could have resized Roland's file ^^ Or maybe make the bowl wider. What do you have a few more? :p Stickers?

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
You could have resized Roland's file ^^ Or maybe make the bowl wider. What do you have a few more? :p Stickers?
Probably this was not the case (my mistake then) but Roland is always very accurate with the measurements. As to your question I have a few more bowls and stickers

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
... Roland is always very accurate with the measurements. ...
I never posted a vectorized version of that sticker. Just a small PNG file. The characters use the correct font and have the correct spacing, but no fixed dimensions, since I don't know the actual size of the sticker and the bowl. :)

formula388

It looks good! I have wanted to find a bowl also and put EINSTEIN on one side and my dogs name on the other so I can spin it around and he can use it. (he wouldnt use it if it had the wrong name though lol)
I think the bowl should be a little shorter and wider as well but I would be happy with that in my house.

bree

I like it. I agree with it being too tall. I think the sides should be straight up and down. One of the kal kan ads I saw had a bowl that looked like the moive one but it said kal kan on it. I wonder if they used a kal kan one and just put Einstein's name on the other side?

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
I never posted a vectorized version of that sticker. Just a small PNG file. The characters use the correct font and have the correct spacing, but no fixed dimensions, since I don't know the actual size of the sticker and the bowl. :)
Reason why I wrote ..."(my mistake then)"
This is a prop that I had been looking for a long time. Sadly had never found the correct "design" so when bree posted his can label I thought it was time to had it made.
100 or 95% accurate in height I'm happy with it and think it goes very well with the can - both make a great display on the BTTF prop collection

VilleLeskinen

Sr Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The bowl looks great! :thumbsup

Don't know if this helps if your working on a version 2 sometime later:

zrzbsIh-WLo.jpg

From here. :)

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like it. I agree with it being too tall. I think the sides should be straight up and down. One of the kal kan ads I saw had a bowl that looked like the moive one but it said kal kan on it. I wonder if they used a kal kan one and just put Einstein's name on the other side?
Do you have a picture of that bowl?

casperdj777