BTTF ---doc mask!!! lifesize doc in progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

A New Mask I Am Working On
I Plan On Doing Different Version Of Him
I Only Have One Eye At The Moment (LOL!!)but Will Get More
Hope U Guys Like It
I Plan On Doing A Life size Version Using A Mannequin and using this as the head Etc.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darthbauer

Re: BTTF ---doc mask!!!

Looks great, reminds me of the part in Who Frame Roger Rabbit where he pulls his mask off in the end of the movie.

MrGzilla

Re: BTTF ---doc mask!!!

is that a repainted Michael Myers mask? the likeness is really good!!

hey guys i have been a little busy and stuff but i have managed to make some progress on some stuff
especially this lifesize Doc here, hope u guys like, note that the red shirt is a little small around the neck and i will have to get another,
and his bottom half is not done yet (its a bare mannequin) but like i said its a work in progress.
masks will be available by next week ..if any are interested thanks for viewing
and by the way any interesting (BTTF, and all) trades could be possible:)

Last edited:

silhouettesound

Hey this is AWESOME! My wife and I love BTTF and were planning on being Doc and Marty for Halloween, Any chance you would be free to chat about your amazing mask sometime? Thanks!!!