Bttf Delorean Part II Wheels?..

docbrown2015

I Messaged Spencer on this and thought this might be good to discuss, has anyone else noticed that most Delorean Models diecast, plastic, diamond select the Wheels in Flight-Mode are not accurate to the ILM models, in the movie part II the Wheels are out close to the bottom sides of the Time Vehicle and the Metal rods go straight from the Wheel to the Car without a slope connecting the to the back ends of the Wheels like on the sale kits or collectables..it's funny the tay Manufactures never get that correct, and the Rear Wheels and Tires always look exact to the Front Wheels, just alittle bigger when on the actual stock Delorean the rear Wheel Hubs are indented alot deeper then on the toys, it's been bugging me for years. :lol

can you post some comparsion pics ?

pretty much all the models have faults i think it comes from all of them being copied from a innacurate toy /replica instead of some screen caps etc

Last edited:
can you post some comparsion pics ?

pretty much all the models have faults i think it comes from all of them being copied from a innacurate toy /replica instead of some screen caps etc
Sure, I thought I did.. :lol im sorry bout that, here you go:

delorean_bf_1.jpg

back_to_the_future_part_ii_large_01.jpg

back_to_the_future.jpg

6988.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back