Done / Completed BTTF "Blast from the Past" plastic bags

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

I have for sale my replicas of the "Blast from the Past" bag from "Back to the Future - Part II". As with my previous two runs, these bags are iridescent metallic (similar to the screen used bags) and not holographic like most of the replicas of this bag you can buy. The "Blast from the Past" logo on my previous bags was made with waterslide decals. This time it's professionally offset printed. And I changed the silver background vinyl to give it a better metallic gloss.

A few preview pictures of my new bag (the colors of the bag may vary under different lighting conditions):[/B]

bftp2020_preview01.jpg bftp2020_preview02.jpg bftp2020_preview03.jpg bftp2020_preview04.jpg bftp2020_preview05.jpg bftp2020_preview06.jpg

Last edited:
Is this price bashing if I say you’re not charging enough?! These are works of art and you’re criminally underpricing them :)
I’ve had one from each run and this couldn’t be missed. Payment sent!

MattgomeryBurns
LTsmash1200

Thanks for your payments, guys! :)

Is this price bashing if I say you’re not charging enough?! These are works of art and you’re criminally underpricing them :)
I’ve had one from each run and this couldn’t be missed. Payment sent!

Material cost of one bag is $4-5, logo printing included. And I need half an hour for producing a bag. Plus 2 days drying of the bags (it's wet applied vinyl). I'd feel like a robber if I'd charge more. :lol:

Hi Roland! Payment sent for 1 bag + 1 Oh LàLà magazine. It's my second bag, but I love the improvements you have made to the new one.

Last edited:
Hi Roland payment of $37 sent for one of your NEW bags! I did send payment in dollars but on my PayPal it’s showing in euros lol hope it’s right! Do you need me to send you my address etc?
thank you my friend and stay safe! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back