BTTF 2 Police Nightstick?

Griff13

Has anyone made one of these before? It is in the scene where the Police find Jennifer passed out in the alley and take her home. Thank you.

The Hero nightstick was lit up from inside with LED's. Maybe hard to make but a static version could be easily made with yellow acrylic poles and black resin/plastic parts added.

For those who don't recall that the prop looked like, here is the screen used prop.

bttf_baton_1.jpg

I would be interested in one, as I made the Hill Valley Police Badge a few years ago.

Here is mine...
IMG_1298.jpg

And the Screen Used...
badge.jpg

Reese.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
Thanks a ton Brad! That screen used piece is awesome! Thanks! Is there anyone on here that got that screen used one?

Last edited:
I just bought this replica version. I'm waiting for it to be shipped but here is what it looks like. Though I am not planning on using it as a nightstick...

!C!SzUfw!mk~$(KGrHqF,!gsEzroi6ekcBNCWKkfuV!~~_12.JPG

I have a screen used BTTF II police ensemble including a baton and am looking to have a police badge made. I see that Jedifyfe has posted that he made one, I don't know where to start and am looking for some advice. Did you make more than one? Any idea where I could source one for my display (I am building a bike as well), Thanks!

I have a screen used BTTF II police ensemble including a baton and am looking to have a police badge made. I see that Jedifyfe has posted that he made one, I don't know where to start and am looking for some advice. Did you make more than one? Any idea where I could source one for my display (I am building a bike as well), Thanks!

Hey Patrick! Welcome to the RPF. I just sent you an email about this place. Glad you joined. I know a plastics place here in LA that will make the baton for about $150 or so. It wouldn't be lit but maybe we can figure out how to make that happen.

We also need to get an accurate police hat made. I'm sure someone could make the LED board and electronics.

Thanks very much! It was great to hear from you and I certainly am looking forward to getting along on my projects with your help. Thanks a million!

The Hero nightstick was lit up from inside with LED's. Maybe hard to make but a static version could be easily made with yellow acrylic poles and black resin/plastic parts added.

For those who don't recall that the prop looked like, here is the screen used prop.

http://www.screenused.com/images/bttf2/baton/bttf_baton_1.jpg

Brad

Just my $0.02 worth but looking at that image and I'd be talking to the Star Wars guys that make "combat ready" light sabres or find members of the Rebel Legion and ask them where they get their sabre blades from. They use a polycarb tube with round ends glued in that comes in various colours which they call "day blades". They use clear for night.

Might be a more cost effective way to get your replica prop.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back