BTTF 2 Marlene McFly's Phone Glasses FINISHED!!! 10-11-11

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have always liked this prop so I figured I'd give it a try.

I am using .60 Styrene sheets.

There were a few different versions of this prop. Some were just OAKLEY sunglasses used in the background and then there were Marlene's pair that had LED's in it.

Here is the prop I want to replicate.

Here are similar background glasses:

And a green pair:

And here is my start. I still have a lot of sanding, smoothing, glueing and painting to do. But just a teaser...

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JLeezy23

Sr Member
Re: BTTF 2 Marlene McFly's Phone Glasses

Holy crap these will be fantastic! Good work so far, very cool. I always wanted to make Marty Jr's JVC pair

Vivek

Master Member
Community Staff

Damn...that's a great start.

MadMike

looks really great so far brad. will it be a static prop, or will it be functional (by for example combining it with a bluetooth-headset)?

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

love it brad can't wait to see it complete.

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Gotta love creativity !! Dying to see this finished Brad :thumbsup :thumbsup

.... also glad to note I'm not the only one who does builds surrounded by props :cool

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks everyone. I will be finishing these up this next week and post more pics.

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member

Nice... But you were really good if this thing would work and PHONE would flash on the display... :love:lol

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Painted and the visor is attached. I still have to make the silver "knob" on the sides.