Limited Run BTTF 2 & 3 - Silver Sticker Set for Walkie Talkies

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a replica silver sticker set of the labels on the back of the Archer Space Patrol 60-4014 walkie talkies as seen in Back to the Future Part II and III.

I had these made for my upcoming BTTF III walkie talkie replicas, but I know that some of you will want to use original radios with my replica battery, or just need the stickers for your BTTF II replicas, so I did order some extra stickers for anyone who needs them.

Most of the surviving 60-4014 radios today only have this text molded into the gray plastic, but a few, like those used in the movie, had silver stickers.

Stickers are professionally printed on high-quality matte silver vinyl, and are a perfect fit to the square on the back of the radio.
The corners are curved to properly fit the sticker area. You will need to clip the bottom right corner to match the look and fit of the originals.

Some of the fine print in the center of the stickers is slightly modified to change the company names and the country of origin, to avoid any possible export issues with shipping or customs forms. None of the original text was ever readable on screen, even in 4K, and these slight changes are not all that noticeable.

$19.95/set includes free US shipping. These are available now and ready to ship today.

International shipping is calculated automatically on Etsy, based on the package size and weight.

Etsy Order Link - Silver Sticker Set for BTTF Walkie Talkies

Thanks!
Space Patrol 2.png

Space Patrol 1.png

Space Patrol 5.jpg

1.png

2.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.