BSG Battlestar Patches

Very very nice. Are they all screen used?
I see Anovos are starting to ship the new replicas now, looking forward to filling a few gaps in my collection!

Your actually right, I believe there were only 5 or 6 total, there were lots of proto pegasus, both versions of galactica and a semi good amount of valkyrie.

Very cool. Glad you got your collection complete. The one prop I really wanted I lost out on at action. It was the Lee Adama going away presentation with the framed flight wings. So I had to settle for a wall plaque. :)

Very cool. Glad you got your collection complete. The one prop I really wanted I lost out on at action. It was the Lee Adama going away presentation with the framed flight wings. So I had to settle for a wall plaque. :)

Damn I wanted that as well...... My holy grails right now are Apollo's Pegasus Duty Blues and Apollo's Flightsuit.

Don't reckon I'll ever see them though :cry

I just want my own duty blues. :lol

Very awesome patch collection BTW! I hope Anovos offers a Valk. patch, it would go great with my other patches I already have.

Damn I wanted that as well...... My holy grails right now are Apollo's Pegasus Duty Blues and Apollo's Flightsuit.

Don't reckon I'll ever see them though :cry

I'd completely forgotten this post. I actually finally got Apollo's Pegasus Duty Blues just before Christmas in a trade with a fellow collector.

Of course I have a load of new BSG grails on my list but its nice to know that nearly a decade later, I've realised a dream of mine.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back