Bryan's P2 and Gort Suit Build

predator666

Hi every1. Hope you're all doing well!
Well the time has come for me to build a new suit. I've accomplished what I set out to do with my wolf suit. I'm planning to do Super black when all the suit parts become available but for the mean time it's time to build my favourite predator P2. This suit build I've been dying to do and I want to do P2 justice. So I've got all his gadgets and now it's time to build.
Luckily enough I'm also a big fan of Gort, so thankfully they're the same with just different bio. Skins and mask will be painted by Lee(Usurper) whilst I'll be doing all the armor etc
Everything is here at the moment except the armor and dreads which shall be here soon.
Anyway enough of the chit chat, now onto the pics...

Mask with amazing paint up by the master himself Lee, he wont like me saying that so he's an ******* too :eek:
p2out1.jpg

p2out2.jpg

p2in3.jpg

p2in1.jpg

P2 with all his toys
IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

Gort ;)
IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

WOO!!! awesome Bryan! so excited to see ol pussy-face finished, The mask paint up by Lee is outstanding!
Good luck on the build bro.
Damn, can't wait for MR. BLACK...

I'm the only gay in the village.. :eek: ;)

na seriously mate, lee's paint ups are killer i love his P2 paint up and its gonna be interesting to see the skins done.. looking forward to seeing this come to life..
P2 with all his toys
IMG_3051.jpg

Wow Bryan you sure do keep yourself busy and I can't wait to see the finished P2 suit. I will be adding some P2 flair to my suit as well, but that wil only be the knee and calf armor though.

Looking good fella. Your in good hands working with Lee. Cant wait to see it all painted up... and you NOT doing that pose ever again.

Cheers man!

Finally you are posting up the pics here! Seen the pictures on photobucket and really liked the WIP pictures of the P2 mask paintup. Great work Lee! ;)

So...does this mean we can call you pussy-face now? :eek:

I would never call an Irish giant for "pussyface"... just to be on the safe side. ;)

:eek: Bryan, that suit is going to be hott as hell man! I was telling my wife if we could take a picture together in the P2 suits, I would look like your little brother cause I don't quite make it to even 5'8". LOL I have to ask, where did you get the combistick (both of them) and the Cutting Disc from? Can't wait to see the finished suit Bryan. ;) ;) :D

love the raw builds and the smell of rubber latex...that didn't sound right :)

but i'll keep an eye out for updates to this build

you've got all the right pieces to start from

Yay it's update time!
First off I gotta apologise to Lee, I sent all my skins to him when the latex repairs weren't fully dry. Made his work even harder so again sorry dude.
Anyway got huge box of goodies from Casey this morning, gonna be fun painting them up myself.
And also got 2 lethal kick ass pics of the feet from Lee too so woohoo
IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

Hehe AWESOME P2 Off to a lethal start mate! P2 IS COMING TOGETHER! take ur time with the armour man, i can't wait to see u fully geared up. Best of luck with the build! This will truely be the best P2 suit on the lair by far! :D
Excelent update with Lee's P2 feet paint up they look freaking amazing. I can't even imagine what the skins are gonna look like complete, Bryan u must be totally exicted.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back