Bruce Willis 'Die Hard' Tattoo

Well I'm hoping I got all the main details correct, tomorrow I'm heading to get this tattoo done. I'll post some pictures once I do :thumbsup

i think the red may be a mole or different skin tone i can see why flowers were the first thought but could be either
That'd be one funky lookin mole lol. It's definitely part of the tattoo, if you look at other pictures of Bruce, there's nothing there. Plus it's just easy to tell that it's part of the tattoo.

Maybe go with a more traditional style rose
Yeah that's definitely the style of rose to use I think. If in fact it is roses, which now I'm 95% positive it is, then they should be traditional, I mean the whole tattoo is a plain traditional design so it would look weird to use some big fancy design for the rose.

Well I got the tattoo done today, BUT, it's not exactly screen accurate anymore lol. It started out as a Die Hard tattoo but it got a little more custom than what's on screen.

I kept all the same elements, skull, top hat, bowtie, and roses, but made it a little more custom. It may not be whats on screen but I'm so happy with it.

Hi there. I stumbled across this. I have the tattoo. It was done nine years ago on the same place on my arm as the movie, interestingly the tattoo is sin a couple other movies too, agent Deats in Point Break (Tom Sizemore) had a mirror image version on his arm. And I saw it in another movie too, send me a PM and I'll tell you where to get the artwork from
The original design studio (don't want too many people getting hold of it)

I didn't read far enough down to see that you already got the tattoo. It's a shame I didn't read this earlier. Mine is an exact from the movie. I'm not sure if I can post an image here from an iPhone

Well I got the tattoo done today, BUT, it's not exactly screen accurate anymore lol. It started out as a Die Hard tattoo but it got a little more custom than what's on screen.

I kept all the same elements, skull, top hat, bowtie, and roses, but made it a little more custom. It may not be whats on screen but I'm so happy with it.

Wow that's really cool. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

I didn't read far enough down to see that you already got the tattoo. It's a shame I didn't read this earlier. Mine is an exact from the movie. I'm not sure if I can post an image here from an iPhone

Yeah we'd love to see some pictures. If nothing else it might help someone else out who decides they want a Die Hard tattoo :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back