Bruce Wayne Robe From Dark Knight Rises

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knight Falcon

Hey guys!
I'm in the middle of designing a pattern for Bruce wayne's robe from the Dark knight rises. Currently I'm looking for reference photos if anyone has found better ones than I! My searches have returned little high def images with a clear view of the pattern...

IMG_5922.jpg

Thanks guys!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knight Falcon

Made a swatch for test printing, and am currently waiting for the swatches in the mail!

Test robe.jpg

Ignore the bottom hexes. Those are for a different project :)

Bowyerific

Any news on this? I've been scouring the earth trying to find a replica...

I was even in south east Asia recently where apparently you can get anything made and they couldn't match the pattern....

Thanks

Knight Falcon

Any news on this? I've been scouring the earth trying to find a replica...

I was even in south east Asia recently where apparently you can get anything made and they couldn't match the pattern....

Thanks

Yeah I'm still working on it! Money's a little tight at the moment so I had to shelf it, but I will get back to it before the next winter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.