Bruce (Jaws) kits?

ralphee

Sr Member
Guys

Is there anything out there? Does anybody know of anybody who has a decent sculpt, maybe on par, or surpassing the Sideshow?

Decent size too, maybe in the 2ft range.

bests......lee

Love the look of that Bruce sculpt, very cool. Not keen on the rig though, id rather have him standalone, (or maybe floatalone lol) on a base, any idea on the size of this piece bud?

lee

Love the look of that Bruce sculpt, very cool. Not keen on the rig though, id rather have him standalone, (or maybe floatalone lol) on a base, any idea on the size of this piece bud?

lee

Not sure Lee - Pat's sending me one to paint so I'll know more then.

He's also produced a lot of other Bruce kits over the years, some of them are pretty big too:

bruceacme1.jpg

I'm sure there are some stand-alone sharks too.

Al

Al i saw that kit on MIM, not sure if its at your buddy Pat's will or not, also, very nice, for sure, keep us posted on this new sculpt, got this bug for a Bruce, which is odd, as i only do SW studio scale....but then, Jaw's is one of the greatest pieces of cinema history ever.

lee

If you contact Mike Schultz you might be able to get a raw NTT cast. I seem to remember there being talks of a very small run of raw casts outside of the limited 75 finished NTT's but I'm not sure if it went anywhere.

Check out Mike Schultz at - sharkcityozark.com -
He and his family have created some of the best representations of Bruce ever seen... and they have recently teased that they are in the process of creating an even more spectacular maquette than the NTT.

Check out Mike Schultz at - sharkcityozark.com -
He and his family have created some of the best representations of Bruce ever seen... and they have recently teased that they are in the process of creating an even more spectacular maquette than the NTT.

Cheers, but far too rich for my blood, id only spend that kind of money on SW builds and rather bag a Sideshow maquette.

lee

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back