BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Couldn’t find an answer here or on FB. Sorry if I’ve missed it. Question on the MoM Gen 2: in the YT video it was mentioned that the mystery divet was actually a screw and that a tutorial is available to change that yourself. This hasn’t been updated in the Gen 2 right?
Which video???

SteuerEule

I don’t believe I’ve seen any conversion done for the emitter mark as seen on the MoM Gen 1 or Gen 2 (which are the same regarding that detail.

DaveP’s static run included a milled recess for a slotted grub which could in turn then be filled over to resemble the findings / theory.

I’d be cautious pursuing that mod on the MoM as it could interfere with the integrity of the emitter cap threading underneath… after all that’s why we designed it the way we did.
But given the correct tooling? Sure, it’s possible but I’m not endorsing it :lol:

BRRogers hey I received the crystal chamber housing today. Excited to have it in hand. Is there instructions for assembly? And where do I source a crystal for it?

Thanks

BRRogers hey I received the crystal chamber housing today. Excited to have it in hand. Is there instructions for assembly? And where do I source a crystal for it?

Thanks

I don't know if there are any step by step instructions yet, but this exploded view was posted on Veracity Labs Facebook page awhile back. Mine is supposed to be delivered today finally and I'm hoping this is enough to figure out how to get it put together. I can't wait to finish installing this.

247391237_263766262426370_3017774797205391260_n.jpg

Looks like I'll be the first to post a build unless someone beats me while I'm typing :)
1652740789932.png

It's actually pretty simple to assemble. I didn't get the piece of mesh that's on the 3d renders on the site, but I'm not sure if that's supposed to be included.

No crystal or electronics yet, just a quick build to see if everything fits well together.

1652741946218.png

I really like it - it looks even better than what I expected.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be the first to post a build unless someone beats me while I'm typing :)
View attachment 1576122
It's actually pretty simple to assemble. I didn't get the piece of mesh that's on the 3d renders on the site, but I'm not sure if that's supposed to be included.

No crystal or electronics yet, just a quick build to see if everything fits well together.

View attachment 1576135

Finally!! Someone did a chipped neck version! I love it!

View attachment 1576122

View attachment 1576135

Looks great! Maybe I'm a little slow, but I'm not sure I'd describe assembly as pretty simple. With the exploded diagram and the couple of images posted it was definitely doable though. Putting it together really makes you realize why it took so long to get these out and how impressive they are.

I can't tell from your images, did you get 2 or 3 of the long silver pieces circled below? I think I am missing one, but wanted to verfiy before reaching out to Lewis. Also, were you able to get the small bronze sleeve with the cutouts on? I was able to slip it on after a little filing, but then couldn't fit the center silver piece behind it in. I ended up just leaving it off for now since it doesn't look out of place without it.

20220517_085110.jpg

Looks great! Maybe I'm a little slow, but I'm not sure I'd describe assembly as pretty simple. With the exploded diagram and the couple of images posted it was definitely doable though. Putting it together really makes you realize why it took so long to get these out and how impressive they are.

I can't tell from your images, did you get 2 or 3 of the long silver pieces circled below? I think I am missing one, but wanted to verfiy before reaching out to Lewis. Also, were you able to get the small bronze sleeve with the cutouts on? I was able to slip it on after a little filing, but then couldn't fit the center silver piece behind it in. I ended up just leaving it off for now since it doesn't look out of place without it.

View attachment 1576334
I got the same pieces as yours. Thought I've lost one because I accidently dropped some pieces on the floor when I was unpacking, but maybe I didn't receive it at all like you.
The piece with the cutouts does not fit as designed. I shortened mine a little to get a good fit.

Adam should be receiving his final production chamber sets to do the real video walkthrough tutorial.

This wasn’t the plan (not sure why were only just getting them now)

5B7A4200-9E41-4EA6-A639-2E2D49DF9CCC.png

This is the orientation as *designed* so it looks like you have the correct pieces.
The other openings were left to be sort of ‘choose your own adventure’. Extra holes allow decorative wiring or tube options at customers’ discretion… mesh types and styles (to answer your question v312) was determined to usually be a personal preference for installer.

Regarding crystals: Verity Cosplay knows more about all of that

I got the same pieces as yours. Thought I've lost one because I accidently dropped some pieces on the floor when I was unpacking, but maybe I didn't receive it at all like you.
The piece with the cutouts does not fit as designed. I shortened mine a little to get a good fit.

Good to know I wasn't doing anything stupid with the cutout piece. I had the same thought about possibly dropping the silver piece but I went back and checked the pictures I took right after pulling all the bags out and it definitely wasn't there. Still looks awesome and it will probably actually be better for viewing the eventual crystal inside anyway.

I am missing that small silver rod as well. Sounds like it might have gotten missed in some of the packaging

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back