Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

73B7D520-9EAA-4816-AF4C-26C939275D1F.jpeg

So excited to share how these corrected ones are looking. They are nearly finished and to be shipped to Lewis for final delivery!
...just a reminder of what we’re looking at, this the heart of the deleted ‘Cave’ scene and the guts of what’s in Luke’s hilt even still today. This set of course is proprietary to work along with the FX helper board but I’ll be working out the static variant for the future screen accurate (full static) build

806A04FD-0719-4E42-B338-64AA5A24EB23.jpeg

Forgive me if I'm the last to know but is this a separate item for purchase or will people that already bought the MoM Cave Hero receive these free?

I bought a MoM Cave Hero but I didn't buy the Elite kit. Not sure if that matters.

Thanks!

Forgive me if I'm the last to know but is this a separate item for purchase or will people that already bought the MoM Cave Hero receive these free?

I bought a MoM Cave Hero but I didn't buy the Elite kit. Not sure if that matters.

Thanks!
This is part of the kit, it was just delayed so every owner (standard and elite) will get this and the helper board (the actual wiring) underneath along with any other parts outstanding from original orders

Are some of you guys still waiting for your batch 2 orders? I don’t have a tracking number yet. I reached out to Lewis on Facebook but haven’t heard back. I messaged BRRogers on here but haven’t heard back yet. I’m just worried about it getting picked off my porch (I live in a sorta ghetto area) so ideally I’d like to plan ahead/know when it’ll arrive.

I really would like to order a Standard Kit from the third batch on 7chambers.com, but my only possible way to pay is using PayPal. I don't have access to a credit card / debit card, as it is demanded on their website. Do you think there could be a solution?

Last edited:
I really would like to order a Standard Kit from the third batch on 7chambers.com, but my only possible way to pay is using PayPal. I don't have access to a credit card / debit card, as it is demanded on their website. Do you think there could be a solution?
7 Chambers may have another solution for you but maybe the following will help. PayPal offers a credit card (Mastercard) that ONLY withdraws money from your PayPal account and will be declined if you do not have sufficient funds in said PayPal account. In other words, unlike using the PayPal option to pay on websites that offer that option, the PayPal credit card will not withdraw funds from a linked bank account and cannot "overdraft" (though that may be an option that can be enabled). It can also be used as a debit card, same restriction applies. I find it very convenient to use when I want to pay using my PayPal funds but the website does not accept PayPal... like Amazon.com for example. The only problem I have ever had with it is that it does not seem to work at U.S. gas station pumps. At least not the many times I've tried it in the past.

7 Chambers may have another solution for you but maybe the following will help. PayPal offers a credit card (Mastercard) that ONLY withdraws money from your PayPal account and will be declined if you do not have sufficient funds in said PayPal account. In other words, unlike using the PayPal option to pay on websites that offer that option, the PayPal credit card will not withdraw funds from a linked bank account and cannot "overdraft" (though that may be an option that can be enabled). It can also be used as a debit card, same restriction applies. I find it very convenient to use when I want to pay using my PayPal funds but the website does not accept PayPal... like Amazon.com for example. The only problem I have ever had with it is that it does not seem to work at U.S. gas station pumps. At least not the many times I've tried it in the past.

I already took a look at that option, but it seems that I need to have a business account on PayPal. At least that's what PayPal presupposes here in my country. As a private customer, I can't choose this option sadly.
I contacted 7chambers over their website, but they didn't offer me any further option. So my last hope is that BRRogers or Verity Cosplay can somehow help me out.

I already took a look at that option, but it seems that I need to have a business account on PayPal. At least that's what PayPal presupposes here in my country. As a private customer, I can't choose this option sadly.
I contacted 7chambers over their website, but they didn't offer me any further option. So my last hope is that BRRogers or Verity Cosplay can somehow help me out.
Can you purchase prepaid credit cards in your country? I live in the U.S. and can pick them up at grocery stores.

Could you use a friend as a middleman? Pay them and get them to place the order for you with a credit card?

Could you use a friend as a middleman? Pay them and get them to place the order for you with a credit card?

I asked two friends, but they didn't want to help me out. They think it's too risky giving out their data to a foreign site (they don't know anything about props or replicas).

Just to close my case: some really nice person helped me to place an order :) Thanks to you guys for all your advice. I can't wait to finally receive this beauty.

Sorry for the delayed replies guys!
It's been a mad-house for many of us:

On my end, my wife and I just got a puppy and he has been an absolute handful.... also helping my wife as a first time puppy owner XD

Glad to hear it Roobyoo!

Still waiting for some movement on my shipping label for my trade-in. My shipping label was created on 2/5. Is anyone else still waiting on trade-in shipping

Still waiting for some movement on my shipping label for my trade-in. My shipping label was created on 2/5. Is anyone else still waiting on trade-in shipping
I am too. I think Lewis is still waiting on the next batch to come in.

Hey guys!

I'm going to be spending more time on here, now I've got all the insane amount of AniFlex orders (backdated to June 2020) out of the way.

I've messaged a few folks, and I'm putting it on here, too. Just over 50% of the trade-ins have been issued (between batch 1 and batch 2). We lost a lot of the batch 2 hilts to heavy pommel damage - obviously we wouldn't want to send out heavily damaged hilts. The remaining trade-ins are going to be batch 3 (FULL kits including the PCB reveals, better materials, and some minor tweaks). We have those due around the end of the month. I've got each of your details and labels in preparation, so those will go out shortly after they arrive. I'll be doing weekly updates running up to it with machining progress to keep you all up-to-date.

Cheers!
Lewis

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I'm going to be spending more time on here, now I've got all the insane amount of AniFlex orders (backdated to June 2020) out of the way.

I've messaged a few folks, and I'm putting it on here, too. Just over 50% of the trade-ins have been issued (between batch 1 and batch 2). We lost a lot of the batch 2 hilts to heavy pommel damage - obviously we wouldn't want to send out heavily damaged hilts. The remaining trade-ins are going to be batch 3 (FULL kits including the PCB reveals, better materials, and some minor tweaks). We have those due around the end of the month. I've got each of your details and labels in preparation, so those will go out shortly after they arrive. I'll be doing weekly updates running up to it with machining progress to keep you all up-to-date.

Cheers!
Lewis
Thanks, Lewis.

Speaking of AniFlex, you think you'll have some extras for sale?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back